C-PAC Guitar Vaults
Every road case by Circle Three Designs is custom built to the customer’s and product’s exact needs and specifications. Balancing light-weight & maneuverability with ruggedness & durability ensures the best overall product. This falls into decisions when determining ply thickness as well as foam type and density. Undercutting costs is never considered when designing and building a case. Pride in craftsmanship and engineering ensures the best possible case to transport your product.
- Available as 8 space (48" x 24"x 62.5"H) and 10 space (60" x 24"x 62.5"H) vaults. They are designed to fit both guitars and basses.
- The 62.5” height allows for the vault to fly in the upright position when air freighting. Recent changes with select airlines have reduced height allowances from 63” to 62.5”. Any case over 62.5” is forced to be laid on its back.
- Cavity on the bottom allows for pedalboards, accessories, or an additional guitar case.
- C-PAC’s proprietary aluminum frame is welded and reinforced with steel corners.
- Slim lid with key locks that conveniently hangs off the back of the case when in use.
- Neck-rests are removable and adjustable left to right, front to back, and up and down. This helps to accommodate a variety of instruments and provide the perfect fit.
- Custom made adjustable padded straps with bungee relief.
- Recessed 120v power input top left (ideal for plugging in LED tape lighting).
- 8 recessed handles and one recessed label dish.
- 4” casters each rated at 450 pounds (2 locking).
Benefits over "fuzzy" vaults
- The aluminum frame of the C-PAC case takes the abuse before the wood panels. Often times with “fuzzy” vaults, they get damaged when strapped up against a load bar or other cases in the truck/trailer.
- C-PAC’s lid conveniently hangs off the back of the case.
- The bottom of the C-PAC lid as aluminum U channel to prevent the bottom from chipping, cracking or splintering.
- C-PAC’s 62.5” height allows for the vault to fly in the upright position when air freighted. Recent changes with select airlines have reduced height allowances from 63” to 62.5”. Typical “fuzzy” vaults are 63” which force the vault to be laid on its back.
- C-PAC has custom made adjustable padded straps with bungee relief.
- C-PAC’s neck-rests are adjustable left to right, front to back, and up and down to accommodate a variety of instruments and help provide the perfect fit.
Benefits over standard "road case style" vaults
- The C-PAC lid is slimmer and conveniently hangs off the back of the case.
- True truck pack dimensions. Often times with road cases, the 24" depth is increased to around 28" in order to accommodate the depth of the lid.